Tuesday, May 10, 2011

new/old stuff.

i have recently been scouting for new pieces for my wardrobe in different thrift and antique shops around town. while i do enjoy buying something brand new (that no one has ever displayed around town), there is something incredibly gratifying about finding a hidden treasure buried in an old antique store. here are a few of my treasures that i have come across lately.


//western inspired, embossed leather purse:





//gold chain belt:



//green floral a-line skirt (although this skirt came from anthropologie, not an antique shop, i do think that it has an "old soul" or vintage feel to it):



19 comments:

  1. love the skirt and bag!

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! that skirt is amazing, and does have a "vintage" feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY great finds! I LOVE the bag and the skirt! I love owning something you know no one else will own too!

    www.nydontleaveme.com
    Check Out My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that bag is absolutely amazing! The detail on it is beautiful. What a find!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that belt and the skirt!! nice finds=) i love vintage shopping:)

    xoxo
    Farah from Fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pieces! The bag is so beautiful and so is the skirt :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. where are you? i miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. That purse is amazing! I love thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the belt, that's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these finds, especially the gold belt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such great finds! Embossed leather like that always looks amazing to me. ♥

    ReplyDelete