Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 days of christmas

i love this time of year! everything about the holidays makes me excited. something about it gets me in the mood to do things that i have never done before... baking new treats, wearing new outfits, and going new places. one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is "Do It Yourself" crafts. how many of you out there feel the same way? if so you should definitely visit my friend kelly moore's blog. during the first 12 days of christmas she is letting her friends guest post a DIY craft for the holidays. and i posted a nifty little trick on day 2! go and check out her blog(you can even comment on my project), you will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. I love DIY's during the holidays!! They're my fave. Next week I'm making homemade peppermint patties! They're going to be so good :)

    What is the link to your friends blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots you posted on Kelly's blog! What brand are those boots - was wondering if they are still available anywhere - I like that style w/ buckle over back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice blog:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete